From Christian Reynoso
- 6 oz whole milk ricotta
- ½ cup (about 4 oz) whole milk yogurt
- ¼ cup (about 1 oz) finely grated parmesan
- 1 small lemon, zested and then cut in half
- black pepper, coarsely ground
- 6 small rainbow carrots, scrubbed, rinsed and dried
- 6 radishes, rinsed and dried
- 1 small fennel bulb, stalks trimmed down to 1 inch
- 1 Belgian endive or small Treviso chicory
- Corto Agrumato-Method Lemongrass & Basil Olive Oil
Add the ricotta, yogurt, parmesan, and lemon zest to a small mixing bowl. Mix well to combine. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Slice the carrots and radishes in half lengthwise and transfer to a serving platter. Slice the fennel bulb into ¼ to ½ inch wedges and transfer to the serving platter. Trim about ¼ inch off the end of the endive and separate the leaves and transfer to the serving platter. Juice one half of the lemon over the veggies and sprinkle lightly with salt.
To serve, juice the other half of lemon over the ricotta dip, drizzle generously with the Agrumato Lemongrass & Basil Olive Oil, sprinkle with flake salt and black pepper. Serve the dip with the crisp, lemony veggies.