From Chef Audrey Kelly
- 1 ¼ c Corto® Truly® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ c fresh lemon juice
- 1 T minced chives
- 2 t sea salt
- 1 t black pepper
- 2 lb. zucchini (mixed green and yellow)
- ¼ c chopped basil
- 1 T chopped mint
- 2 oz burrata or fresh mozzarella
- 2 c pea shoots or other greens
- In a bowl whisk together lemon juice and 1 cup of olive oil until emulsified.
- Mix in chives, salt, and pepper.
- Using a vegetable peeler thinly slice zucchini into ribbons.
- Place zucchini in shallow bowl or container then add lemon and olive oil marinade.
- Set aside and let marinade for 3-4 hours.
- Once ready, divide pea shoots onto four plates.
- Divide zucchini into four portions and place mixture on top of greens.
- Sprinkle basil and mint on top of zucchini.
- Cut burrata balls in half and place on top of herbs.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup olive oil onto burrata and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
My creation comes from what I like to eat. I was really craving zucchini. I felt like something really fresh.