Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- ⅓ cup TRULY® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated, separated into ¼ and ½ cup portions
- 2 Tbsp chili flakes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold or new potatoes, washed and cut in half widthwise
Green Goddess Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup each of fresh dill, parsley, mint, and basil, washed and dried
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1½ tsp hot honey (or regular honey)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp TRULY® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional: 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
To Assemble and Serve
- ½ watermelon radish, shaved and cut into triangles
- ½ cup asparagus spears, blanched
- 3 soft boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 tsp chives, roughly chopped
- fresh mint sprigs
- 1 tsp chili flakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Make a garlic herb oil by adding TRULY® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, chili flakes, parsley, garlic, dried thyme, salt, pepper, and lemon zest to a bowl and mix until combined. Toss the potatoes in the mixture until well coated.
Put the remaining ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese into a small bowl. Going one by one, dip the cut side of the potato into the parmesan, coating the surface with cheese, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, cheese side down.
Using a spoon, pour any remaining garlic herb oil over the tops of the potatoes. Roast potatoes for about 30-35 minutes, until fork tender.
While the potatoes are roasting, make the Green Goddess Dip. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined. Taste and adjust flavors to your preference.
To serve, add a dollop of Green Goddess Dip to the bottom of a large plate and use a spoon to create a swirled effect. Add the Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, asparagus, soft boiled eggs, and watermelon radish. Top with fresh herbs and chili flakes.